USD 422 COVID Information
USD 422 Kiowa County is working hard to try to combat the issues of COVID-19 and how it is affecting the every day business of school. Staff and Students are doing their best to try to stay healthy and keep COVID-19 out of our buildings. The information listed under this link are some of the steps that are being taken by USD 422 in trying to deal with COVID-19.
At the January 10, 2022 USD 422 Board of Education Meeting, changes were made to the USD 422 Plan for Return to Safe In-Person Instruction. Please click on the following link to find the entire plan.
Listed below are some of the highlights of the changes that were made to the plan. Please look over the full plan for all of the details.
- USD 422 will no longer offer Remote Learning. All absences will be handled according to the students handbook.
- Masking on School Transportation is STRONGLY recommended.
- Positive cases will be quarantined.
- USD 422 will do contact tracing and notify parents of potential exposures.
- Close contacts will be asked to closely monitor symptoms and Test-to-Stay.
- Household contacts that are not fully vaccinated will be asked to Test-to-Stay or Quarantine.