KCJH JAG Students do well at Conference
We are excited to announce that the Kiowa County Junior High JAG class placed 4th overall at the Jobs for America's Graduates-Kansas' Career Development Conference on April 1, 2017 (Not an April's fool joke).
This years conference was hosted by Cowley County Community College. Kiowa County took four students and competed in five events the day of the conference and had six pre-submission events. Kiowa County placed in several of the events.
The photo to the right is of the 1st place JAG Bowl team consisting of Tina Banman, Eli Fulton, Gracie Gray, and Parker Stauth.
- Cover Design - Parker Stauth(3rd place)
- Mannequin Challenge - Eli Fulton (2nd place)
- Digital Scrapbook - Gracie Gray (3rd place )
- Career Association Newsletter - Makenna Merhoff (1st place )
Day of Events:
- JAG Bowl - Gracie Gray, Tina Banman, Eli Fulton, Parker Stauth (1st place)
- Employee Skills Test - Tina Banman (2nd place)
- Decision Making - Gracie Gray(5th place)
- Tower Building - Eli Fulton and Parker Stauth (4th place)
This year, the Kiowa County Junior High JAG program is sponsored by Marcus Mitchell and Brad Lingafelter. The following 8th grade students make up this years Kiowa County Junior High JAG class. Congratulations on an outstanding job!
- Tina Banman
- Mason Dean
- Nathaniel Enfield
- Cameron Erickson
- Elijah Fulton
- Gracie Gray
- Sarah Hubert
- Rosie Libby
- Ellery McMurry
- Makenna Merhoff
- Parker Stauth